HOT AIR &
FLUE GAS DAMPERS
Combustion air & flue gas control equipment has progressed from simple fan control to critical process and man-safe isolation applications. L-Inc® engineers have > 30 years of experience in design & manufacturing of customized damper solutions.
Dampers for combustion plants have 3 principal functions :
- control gas-or air flow
- by-pass flow into an alternative duct-system
- isolate process, mostly for inspection & repair
To successfully scope with all this functions we have different types in our range : Butterfly, Louver, Guillotine, Diverter-or Flap, Poppet, Radial vane, Slide Gate Ash valves, ...
- Temperature : – 60°C upto +1300°C
- Round & rectangular
- Size : 50 – 5000 mm
- Optional 100% sealing by sealing air-or inflatable seat
- Solutions for Corrosive and abrasive applications
- Customized to fit your purpose
L-Inc's services are not limited to delivery, but also include inspection and repair of your existing flue gas and hot air dampers. Ask our specialist for a visit !