Our piece-of-ART for liquids & waste gases thermal oxidizers effectively destroy 99.9% of the air toxins, odours and volatile organic compound (VOC) and hazardous air pollutant (HAP) emissions that are discharged in industrial process exhausts.
L-Inc® thermal oxidizers manage a variety of process parameters, such as variable analysis waste flow rates, calorific values, temperature and oxygen content.
- Skid mounted reduces installation time and costs
- Horizontal-or vertical design independent waste process streams can be injected separate-or simultaneously.
- Reduced Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Output
- High performance refractory lining and a minimum residence time to ensure the elimination of harmful components
Typical Applications :
- spent solvent streams halogenated waste streams
- Sulfur plant tail gas streams
- Waste containing salts
- Acrylonitrile process wastes
Ideal solution in mixing operations, tank vents & loading stations with variable process flow rates and vapor concentrations.
Effective VOC management can be achieved using efficient pollution control equipment.