Hot Gas Generator
& Combustion Chamber
L-inc®’s many years of experience, competence and performance designed combustion chambers to give the required gas volume at the precise temperature needed for your hot gas generation-or thermal post-combustion process.
Direct & Indirect Heating
L-inc® hot gas generators feature intensive mixing of hot waste gas with process air, at the same time maintaining low emission values. L-inc® hot gas generators are available with thermal ratings from 250 kW up to 60.000 kW for liquid and gaseous heating fuels and as combined systems gas/oil.
Application areas :
- cement production
- mineral drying
- wood and biomass industry
- food industry
- chemical industry
- all types of drying processes
The internal combustion chambers are covered with refractory to withstand temperatures up to +1650 º C and have a robust structure and resistant. There are different types of chambers with single or twin shell that makes the heat losses through them quite small.
- Capacity from 250kW to 60 MW !
- Different types of fuels : natural gas, light-and heavy fuel oil, biogas, recycled oils, waste streams,…
- Combination of various fuels, fully automatic fuel change !
- High thermal efficiency
- Units pre-assembled packages
- Low maintenance costs
- Fully automated control
- Low NOx burners
- Quick response to process demand
- Durable, solid construction
- Brick or brickless combustion chamber design depending on the process, capacity and outlet temperature
- Minimization of heat losses between the body coated with insulation material and the environment
- High operating safety
- Easy installation & operation
Remote management by connecting to PLC systems using BMS (Burner Management System) or software