Recent regulations on visible emissions, vapor radiation, Greenhouse Gases (GHGs) and noise pollution have driven industry away from open flaring and towards the enclosed vapor combustion system.
L-inc®’s Vapor Combustion Unit combines the simplicity of an enclosed flare with the destruction performance of a thermal oxidizer. Whether designed for mobile use or installed on a continuous emission stream; the L-inc®’s VCU technology has many advantages over other enclosed combustion systems. It is a robust device capable of handling varying emission flow rates and concentration changes.
- Customized burner design eliminates visible emissions and the need for water or steam injection
- Air staging burner design further reduces Nitrogen Oxide (NOX) and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Output
- Skid mounted design simplifies installation and reduces costs
- Multi-nozzle and fuel burner design allowing different independent process streams to be injected separably and simultaneously.
- + 99,9 % destruction & removal efficiency of VOC
- Turndown ratio 1:10
- Ideal for mixing operations, tank vents, loading stations and more
- Low maintenance cost
- Fully integrated burner management system
- Equipped with flame arrestors to ensure safety
- Natural draft or forced draft design
- Knock-out vessel can be supplied as option for liquid separation