Louver Damper Valves
Louver dampers are multi-bladed dampers that are best suited for applications where precise modulation is fundamental. The louver type damper is one of the most commonly used dampers due to its ability to gradually control the flow through the ductwork and yet still maintain an adequate level of isolation when the damper is shut.
The use of an opposed blade design versus a parallel blade design offers additional flow modulation capability.
- round, square or rectangular welded design
- multi-blade both opposite and parallel
- for open/closed service, fixed flow balance and variable air flow control
- Max. temperature :-30°C to +850°C
- Max. P < 100 mbarg
- Heavy duty adjustable blade linkage & shaft support ensures precise blade movement
- Size 250 - 3000 mm