Guillotine dampers are single-bladed dampers that are best suited for applications where flow isolation is fundamental and pressure drop must be minimal. Unlike louver and butterfly dampers that have blades that remain within the gas path during normal operation, guillotine dampers have fully retractable blades and therefore cause no pressure drop in the system.
- Incorporated with self-cleaning stainless steel blades and optional type of seats for easy maintenance and adjustment
- Low leakage design over gate and to atmosphere
- Zero leakage by use of “sealing air” or “inflatable gasket seal”
- Max. temperature :-30°C to +650°C
- Max. pressure < 100 mbarg
- round, square -or rectangular welded design
- Size : 250 - 3000 mm